Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Pletz
United States
Elizabethtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
After starting with Landlord, we went to the bean fields. I wanted to play it again, especially after the half drunken debacle that was last weekend. (I have the notes for that Sunday but have yet to translate them. May not even bother.
Fun but chaotic.)

With our standard complement of four - Mary, Steve, Chris & myself - we went to it.

Mary and Chris really shined here. Deals were fast and furious all around but they really excelled. Steve, going for a more reasoned hard line approach, was really out of sync with the free wheeling approach of these two.

My game on the other hand was trying to find a middle ground between the two. Generous to a fault and having to work against the order of my cards, I just never caught up.

Mary and Chris in the end wound up absolutely tied in money and cards in hand.

That said, I had fun and really like the way this game plays. Chris and Mary enjoyed it as well. Steve was alittle less enthused.

Good game. Can't wait to play again. May have to teach the family soon.

Mary - 21
Steve- 18
Chris- 21
George-13

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.