Pedro Silva
Portugal
Matosinhos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

When performing the double action on the end game process, if you place a family member on a track space that would activate a Medici tile, do you get that tile for purposes of final scoring (1 point for the Medici crest and eventual extra points for Nobility tile)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Hee
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Trying to find time to play...
mbmbmbmbmb
When the double action last turn takes place, the Medici tiles are depleted, aren't they?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mallgur wrote:
Hi,

When performing the double action on the end game process, if you place a family member on a track space that would activate a Medici tile, do you get that tile for purposes of final scoring (1 point for the Medici crest and eventual extra points for Nobility tile)?

Thanks
no more Medici tiles can be activated then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Silva
Portugal
Matosinhos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies.

xodroolis wrote:
When the double action last turn takes place, the Medici tiles are depleted, aren't they?

The ones on the board, yes. But there are some left over from setup.

barandur wrote:

I had no doubts on the activation issue. I am just still wondering whether or not the player takes a Medici crest (without activating its effects) just to count for the purposes of scoring the nobility tile that gives points for 1/2/3/4 crests.

In the last game I played, that would have made the difference on who would win as a player had three MEdici crests and used his double action to get the fourth.

Not playing the doube turn would give 2 points. Going from 3 to 4 crests meant a difference of points from the nobility tile of 3 points (IIRC) and also an extra point from the crest itself. So, 4 points instead of 2...

I hope I made it clearer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mallgur wrote:
Thanks for the replies.

xodroolis wrote:

The ones on the board, yes. But there are some left over from setup.

barandur wrote:

I had no doubts on the activation issue. I am just still wondering whether or not the player takes a Medici crest (without activating its effects) just to count for the purposes of scoring the nobility tile that gives points for 1/2/3/4 crests.

In the last game I played, that would have made the difference on who would win as a player had three MEdici crests and used his double action to get the fourth.

Not playing the doube turn would give 2 points. Going from 3 to 4 crests meant a difference of points from the nobility tile of 3 points (IIRC) and also an extra point from the crest itself. So, 4 points instead of 2...

I hope I made it clearer.
The left over Medici crests are not part of this game. Just ignore the Crest symbols on the tracks after the last tile has been taken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Silva
Portugal
Matosinhos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks. That settles it. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.