Subject: Do the Super Power symbols have names? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan W
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the 4 colored Super Power symbols have names (or is it just Red, Blue, etc). The rulebook doesn't list them.

I'm tempted to call them Energy, Fighting, Strength, and Intellect but the colors don't quite match

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OldManoftheMountain wrote:
Does anyone know if the 4 colored Super Power symbols have names (or is it just Red, Blue, etc). The rulebook doesn't list them.

I'm tempted to call them Energy, Fighting, Strength, and Intellect but the colors don't quite match :D

We go with Fighting, Tech, Science and Aim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That's weird, they did have names at one point. They were referred to in the preview articles.

There really aren't names for they symbols in the rulebook? I haven't picked up the game yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Smith
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The official names are Energy, Intellect, Might and Skill.

Source: http://upperdeckblog.com/2015/07/vs-system-2pcg-preview-powe...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Should've just used the old OverPower symbols.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Smith
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
There really aren't names for they symbols in the rulebook? I haven't picked up the game yet.

The rulebook is quite simple and small. It contains only 14 pages, and the last four pages are dedicated to variant rules, creating the starter decks and a glossary of game terms. The entire game, including initial setup, is contained to pages 5 and 6.

I was honestly quite surprised that the rulebook was so streamlined. It might be the smallest rulebook I have ever seen for a TCG/CCG/LCG/ECG/2PCG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan W
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rulebook IS lean, but it is effective. The missing symbol names would be my only quibble.

Thanks For the link, MightyKong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.