Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marylou Holly
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the Black Knight vs. White Variant Variant, if you move your disc on either the black or white knight based on your rank on the Gallantry board do you also move the cup in the same number of moves? It doesn't really say in the rules. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think so. Makes sense in the context of the variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you do. White or black knight will be victorious during scoring rounds depending upon which one has the cup...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marylou Holly
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification! We debated on this point because the rules say that you move the number of spaces of that card that you played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tunison
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Get your finger out of my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two more Knight variant questions so I'll just tag along on this thread:

1. Do these tracks loop? If I would go beyond the end of the white knight track, do I just stop at the end or do I add another disc and start over at the bottom? If I stay at the end and it does not loop, I assume I can play more cards later or use the Gallantry bonus to jump to the top of the stack, correct?

2. Do the Knight silhouettes at each end of the cup track count as part of the track, or just the cups?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Brzuziwski
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
More Monskers
badge
I am blue
mbmbmbmbmb
bradandmary wrote:
Yes you do. White or black knight will be victorious during scoring rounds depending upon which one has the cup...

I don't believe this is right. The rules say, when you play a card.

Quote:
Page 9

Whenever a player plays a Jousts/Tournaments card, he chooses to play it for the White Knight or the Black Knight : he moves his disc up the corresponding track. he moves the cup on the cup track toward the chosen knight, travelling as many squares as the value of the card he just played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.