Popular Tags: [View All]
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if there were kickstart exclusive components to this expansion. (other than the methamphetamine, of course).

Was there anything exclusive that you wouldn't get buying retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine from CSI, and the "gems" do glow

I think the Alfred Nobel card isn't in the retail version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Alfred Nobel scientist card was only available in the Unpub 5 promo pack and maybe at other conventions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dhc3po wrote:
I think the Alfred Nobel scientist card was only available in the Unpub 5 promo pack and maybe at other conventions.

Annoying that it doesn't have its own BGG entry, but that's been happening with increasing frequency to my eyes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
th3tick wrote:
dhc3po wrote:

Annoying that it doesn't have its own BGG entry, but that's been happening with increasing frequency to my eyes.

I just looked at the Unpub 5 Kickstarter again and in update #11 it states, "This card is ONLY for the Unpub KickStarter backers and will not be reproduced again, nor available any where else."

I would think that it should still have it's own BBG entry though. Can anyone submit an entry or does the designer/publisher have to or someone with their permission?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dhc3po wrote:
th3tick wrote:
dhc3po wrote:

I just looked at the Unpub 5 Kickstarter again and in update #11 it states, "This card is ONLY for the Unpub KickStarter backers and will not be reproduced again, nor available any where else."

I would think that it should still have it's own BBG entry though. Can anyone submit an entry or does the designer/publisher have to or someone with their permission?

Anyone can do it. I looked into it for something else, and it required some info I wasn't sure of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls