Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: release rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jimse andersen
msg tools
Hi Guys

ehh a quick question.. has this game been released yet??
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No. The KSer just ended, so it'll be a minute or two. whistle
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Not due until early 2016 at best.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cuteduck wrote:
Hi Guys

ehh a quick question.. has this game been released yet??

Yes, sold out... next reprinting will be say late 2016
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jimse andersen
msg tools
Ok thx.
But crap. It looks awsome and i wanna play now. But better be patient then
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a vague feeling they will be opening up the pledge manager to everyone (including people who didn't jump in on the KS campaign). Although I might be mixing it up with other campaigns.

The pledge manager is due... well, several months ago actually, but their latest promise sets is as available in a week or two. So look for the opportunity to jump in, or at least piggyback on an existing pledge with someone in your area.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Maia
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Phantomwhale wrote:
Have a vague feeling they will be opening up the pledge manager to everyone (including people who didn't jump in on the KS campaign). Although I might be mixing it up with other campaigns.

The pledge manager is due... well, several months ago actually, but their latest promise sets is as available in a week or two. So look for the opportunity to jump in, or at least piggyback on an existing pledge with someone in your area.


yep, the pledge manager will definitely be open to non-backers. Unless they change the date yet once again, the pledge manager should go up the 20th.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rmaia wrote:
Phantomwhale wrote:
Have a vague feeling they will be opening up the pledge manager to everyone (including people who didn't jump in on the KS campaign). Although I might be mixing it up with other campaigns.

The pledge manager is due... well, several months ago actually, but their latest promise sets is as available in a week or two. So look for the opportunity to jump in, or at least piggyback on an existing pledge with someone in your area.


yep, the pledge manager will definitely be open to non-backers. Unless they change the date yet once again, the pledge manager should go up the 20th.


September 20th or November 20th?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jimse andersen
msg tools
So. I wont be able too buy it in a store then.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MonkeyKnifeFight wrote:
September 20th or November 20th?

August 20th.

Snarkiness only confuses people who are new to the project and want honest info.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
MonkeyKnifeFight wrote:
September 20th or November 20th?

August 20th.

Snarkiness only confuses people who are new to the project and want honest info.

of course you are correct,
.... but I still want to sneak in a "Did they name a year?"
<ducks for cover>
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jimse,

To help clear it up for you:

The Kickstarter ended a while back but the Pledge Manager has been delayed for months. The Pledge Manager is supposed to finally go live on August 20th, 2015 and from what we have been told it will be open to everyone so those who were unable to participate or missed the Kickstarter should be able to purchase the game as well. The Pledge Manager is supposed to be open for about one month so that will be the window you will have to get in on the Kickstarter. After that your only option will be to buy the game at retail once it is released. End of first quarter 2016 is what most people think will be the earliest the game will be finished but release dates are always subject to change. Hope that helps!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAIK, the last scheduled release date which was officially given for the game was "maybe Christmas if there's no other problems, but more probably early 2016"
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jimse andersen
msg tools
trakes wrote:
jimse,

To help clear it up for you:

The Kickstarter ended a while back but the Pledge Manager has been delayed for months. The Pledge Manager is supposed to finally go live on August 20th, 2015 and from what we have been told it will be open to everyone so those who were unable to participate or missed the Kickstarter should be able to purchase the game as well. The Pledge Manager is supposed to be open for about one month so that will be the window you will have to get in on the Kickstarter. After that your only option will be to buy the game at retail once it is released. End of first quarter 2016 is what most people think will be the earliest the game will be finished but release dates are always subject to change. Hope that helps!


hey tim
Thx for the straight answer gonna go for the pledge manager then
Are all Guys playing it. and is it as cool as it looks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Laager
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I requested that the release date should be 2016 and not 2015 since the game will not be available to backers in 2015...
that sound right ?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.