Hide
8 Posts

WWE Superstar Showdown» Forums » General

Subject: Any update for release date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lance Yerelian
msg tools
Just called my local game store and they didn't have a date in their system. Really hoping to get this before Summer Slam next weekend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nutt
United Kingdom
Linlithgow
West Lothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's out now.

I was able to walk into my local game store in Scotland (Black Lion Games!) and buy my copy a few days ago.

So if it is out in the UK and shipped by Esdevium, then it is out elsewhere too. So it will be available in the States and other places.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend just got his in the mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ronnie proctor
msg tools
Where did he order from if you don't mind my asking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Rigo
United States
San Angelo
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a copy pre-ordered through coolstuffinc. They still haven't posted a release date.

Also, I talked to a gentleman from a FLGS at a convention this weekend and he told me he was expecting copies in sometime in September

So I guess it's just watching GenCon demo videos in the meantime for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just told by a GF9 Rep that the game is going to be released in "6ish weeks or so" depending on when it arrives in the US Ports. Darn...I can buy from the UK and have it before then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Yerelian
msg tools
Just talked to my local store and they don't have a release date in their system yet...Hopefully have it by Night of Champions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nutt
United Kingdom
Linlithgow
West Lothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maverick444 wrote:
I was just told by a GF9 Rep that the game is going to be released in "6ish weeks or so" depending on when it arrives in the US Ports. Darn...I can buy from the UK and have it before then.

Yeah. That is really odd. Normally it is the UK that has to wait an extra few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.