Popular Tags: [View All]
Falko Jäger
Germany
Berlin
Deutschland (DE)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EDIT: I made a mistake and posted this info about our insert here. Only through the comments of fellow BGG users I realized that Warhammer: Conquest comes in the new 10x10 inches format. This insert is for the "classic" 11.75x11.75 inches format, though.

I am 50% of "The Game Doctors"; we are two friends from Berlin, Germany, who enjoy playing board games. This hobby has spawned another hobby for us: designing laser-cut inserts.

At the moment we are presenting our prototypes. One of them is for LCGs by Fantasy Flight Games.

We added this insert to our line-up on short notice, so there are no photos yet. But I'd like to show a 3D rendering and give some facts about the design.

Cards in FFG sleeves can be stored in up to 20 compartments (for the insert comes with 16 dividers). Smaller sleeves or no sleeves at all also work, of course. As an option one can give up two of the card compartments and add a token box instead (as is the case in the picture).
The token box has a lid and two tiers with removable dividers. With them one can create 4-8 token compartments as needed.
About 750 sleeved cards will fit into this insert.

It is compatible with:
- Android Netrunner
- Call of Cthulhu
- Game of Thrones 1.0
- Lord of the Rings
- Star Wars
- Warhammer Invasion
It can also be used with Dominion and most likely other card games we have not checked out yet.

We want to make our inserts the best they can be, so we would really appreciate some feedback from the BGG community!

Thank you!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Bergsten
Sweden
Vällingby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks awesome, I'd buy that in an instant!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in these. But have two concerns.

1.) Will these be available in the US at a reasonable price?

2.) How does this work with WH40k Conquests much smaller box size?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oustyn Atkinov
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too would buy this, please let us know how.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Falko Jäger
Germany
Berlin
Deutschland (DE)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
Will these be available in the US at a reasonable price?

Most likely ... no. Once we've set up shop we will be sending our products from Germany. One can expect about 35€ for insured shipping to the US. So as a US citizen you might be better off looking into this. We will be primarily targeting the European market.

jmathias wrote:
How does this work with WH40k Conquests much smaller box size?

It doesn't! I already fixed the mistake and removed this game from the list above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gfseris wrote:
Most likely ... no. Once we've set up shop we will be sending our products from Germany. One can expect about 35€ for insured shipping to the US. So as a US citizen you might be better off looking into this. We will be primarily targeting the European market.

I'm familiar with the wood options available, and I really don't like the way they feel, or look. Thus my excitement for a acrylic version.

gfseris wrote:
It doesn't! I already fixed the mistake and removed this game from the list above.

Well shoot, it's the only LCG I currently own and it has the worst, storage of any of them.

Thanks for the answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Falko Jäger
Germany
Berlin
Deutschland (DE)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zalbar wrote:
Looks awesome, I'd buy that in an instant!

iafrate wrote:
I too would buy this, please let us know how.

Hey, this is really great, guys!
If you're interested please have a look here. This FB post is in German but there is an English translation as an answer to it below.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Falko Jäger
Germany
Berlin
Deutschland (DE)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To all of you who expressed interest: this is for you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.