A Fake Artist Goes to New York» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: A Fake Artist Goes to New York PBF #1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmb
Here is the PDF with the official rules.

We'll do 6 rounds, one with each of players as the Question Master. Starting turn order will be randomized at the beginning of the game that will be used for Question Master assignment and color selection.

Each round, the following take place:
1) The question master will send me the topic, category, and which color they want to start.
2) I will randomize Fake Artist/Artist assignments and send everyone their topics.
3) In turn order, each player will pick their color.
4) I will post the first color to go.
5) In turn order, each person will add a mark to the drawing in their color using their preferred tool. (On Windows, Paint works. On Macs, GIMP is a great free editing tool. Powerpoint also works.) They will then post it to the thread.
6) Once two full rounds of drawing have happened, everyone will GM me the person they think the Fake Artist is. The Fake Artist will also send me their guess for what the drawing is.
7) If either the Fake Artist doesn't receive the most votes or does and names the right thing, both he and the Question Master get 2 points. Otherwise, the Artists both get 1 point.

The game will continue until each person has served as Question Master, at which point the person with the most points wins.

Signups:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Roedel
United States
Longview
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.