Brian Goodstein
United States
Sunrise
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reiner Knizia's Money by Skotos Tech
https://appsto.re/us/B7k0u.i

Any thoughts on this one? Seems to get good reviews, but It doesn't have asynch. Never played the physical game either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
McLean
Virginia
flag msg tools
Re: ios - Reiner Knizia's Money - down from $2.99 to 1.99
I love playing against the computer on hard. I usually play twice a day. It keeps stats too. I've won 54 out of 104 games, most on hard. I like it because it's a 5-6 minute game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Edwards
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know anything about the app, but the underlying game is really good. Bidding, set collection. Simple rules but makes you think a little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oph1d1an wrote:
Don't know anything about the app, but the underlying game is really good. Bidding, set collection. Simple rules but makes you think a little.

It's a part of a game family that uses the same engine, like High Society, Masters Gallery and many others. It's not pretty, but very functional and the A.I. is pretty good. I recommend it. I did not now the game before, but since getting it I've been enjoying it a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Goodstein
United States
Sunrise
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you say same family... So now that I have Money, is High Society and/or Masters Gallery different enough to consider getting, or are they so much the same that I really only need one? (My poor 32g ipad is running out of room as it is due to my board game obsession)

LGMHorus wrote:
Oph1d1an wrote:

It's a part of a game family that uses the same engine, like High Society, Masters Gallery and many others. It's not pretty, but very functional and the A.I. is pretty good. I recommend it. I did not now the game before, but since getting it I've been enjoying it a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joemomma wrote:
When you say same family... So now that I have Money, is High Society and/or Masters Gallery different enough to consider getting, or are they so much the same that I really only need one? (My poor 32g ipad is running out of room as it is due to my board game obsession)

I think what Luiz means is that it looks like the apps were all built on the same software engine - they all have a similar interface and look.

The game itself is great. Very fast playing, and not too taxing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Goodstein
United States
Sunrise
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks... Got it yesterday and seems fun so far... One question though, in looking up the rules on BGG, I see mention of bluff cards, which I don't see in the app... did they make changes to the game for the app?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think basically there's no real point using bluffing cards for games against the AI. I'm not sure if they have them for online games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Goodstein
United States
Sunrise
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: ios - Reiner Knizia's Money - down from $2.99 to .99
Edited the title... It's now down to a buck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.