Christopher Ross
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Grand Master Cabalist
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a great 4 player game tonight. One of the players ran out of single cubes and was spread out enough that he couldn't replace cubes with larger ones.

Is the game component limited or should we find another way to represent the extra cubes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forsman
United States
Ely
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just finished my 2nd game and had this problem in both games... we just found a replacement for the rounds that this was problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ross
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Grand Master Cabalist
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Kickstarter page the creator said he never has had that problem and that he did not intend the game to be component limited.

I think I'm going to recycle some of the discs from my Agricola (that I upgraded with agrimeeples) and use them to represent +3 for those spots that have 4 cubes. I'll just have someone put one cube on top of it to show +3 of that color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Yu
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Christopher:

Are you running short by a considerable amount? And, if so, how many cubes would you estimate should be added to each player color? If I ever do a 2nd edition, I'd want to make sure that this isn't a problem for groups with different play-styles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ross
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Grand Master Cabalist
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yutingxiang wrote:
Hi, Christopher:

Are you running short by a considerable amount? And, if so, how many cubes would you estimate should be added to each player color? If I ever do a 2nd edition, I'd want to make sure that this isn't a problem for groups with different play-styles.

We only played it once with the 4 of us and he may have needed an additional 10 cubes. The rest of us were fine with our cubes. I will have to see how future games go and I posted it here to see if others might have the same problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls