4 Posts

Middle-Earth Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two questions about Perilous rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Clinite
msg tools
mbmb
1) Does Gothmog's ability make the location he is on perilous?

2) Does a perilous location cause Peril cards to be played whenever and however a player is moved onto it, or is it just when they move during their Travel phase? (for example, if they are moved by the Sauron player onto a perilous location due to a Peril card, can Sauron then play another Peril card on them?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior Kiperman
Israel
Ramat Gan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) yes
2) only if the hero moves there as part of travel. For example, when Eleanor retreats from a battle into an adjacent space, she doesn't fight the monsters/minions on the new space and does not trigger peril.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Eddy
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
HealingAura wrote:

2) only if the hero moves there as part of travel. For example, when Eleanor retreats from a battle into an adjacent space, she doesn't fight the monsters/minions on the new space and does not trigger peril.

Is this anywhere in the rules? Last time I played I couldn't find this in the rules, though it seems to make sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior Kiperman
Israel
Ramat Gan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeddy lee wrote:
HealingAura wrote:

Is this anywhere in the rules? Last time I played I couldn't find this in the rules, though it seems to make sense.

From the FAQ:
Q: After a Hero successfully plays a “Retreat” card during combat, what step of his turn does he resolve?
A: The hero continues his turn as if he had defeated his opponent in combat. The movement from the card is not treated as a travel step and will not trigger combat or peril in the new location
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.