United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
I know a few people are having trouble getting missing or replacement part from CMoN. As a Kickstarter backer, instead of getting the 5-6 Player expansion, I just double-pledged. So, I have extras of most of the cards in the core game. GM me if you need any.

Also, if anyone has any extra Nor-Tec sleeves, please let me know, I am short a few. Thanks.

EDIT: I also have two Kickstarter player boards and the playmat.

EDIT: No more 6 Xenosathem

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if you had the cover card for the kickstater foil deck and the cover for the kickstater non foil deck. I bought a used copy and while i have the rules for them two decks, i do not have the cover cards. I would also be interested in discussing the playrr boards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
My two black dial spinners came damaged, and would love some kickstarter player mats/gamr board? I missed this the kickstarter and its been hell trying to find the promos and replacement stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Replacing the damage part, you should contact CMON support, for the folding lanes, you might try looking for a ks version of dreadmird with them, the only difference between the first and second ks folding lanes is the enemy symbol, one shows the brood, the other the hive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
Thank you, its been hard finding stuff for this game where I'm from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls