Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have a suggestion on how we can play this game with cards that are oversize like Hanabi cards?

Tried playing with a group that struggled with seeing the print inside the black cases and it was no fun for them.

Hanabi cards would work great cept they only go to 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think if you got a set of cards to do that it would be fine, 2 normal decks of cards would do it (As just need 8 8's, 7 7's, etc).

I played a prototype of this with 'mahjong' style tiles with paste-ups, that was awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoothsmith wrote:
I think if you got a set of cards to do that it would be fine, 2 normal decks of cards would do it (As just need 8 8's, 7 7's, etc).

I played a prototype of this with 'mahjong' style tiles with paste-ups, that was awesome.

Thanks - was hoping for something a tad more thematic than just regular playing cards, but probably all I'll come up with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
isellsunshine wrote:
Smoothsmith wrote:

Thanks - was hoping for something a tad more thematic than just regular playing cards, but probably all I'll come up with.

Think you'll struggle unless you do something custom.

If you can be bothered to find/create the art, printerstudio do awesome quality product so you could design your own jumbo card version matching the theme ^^.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls