Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Evolution: Flight» Forums » Rules

Subject: Upkeep for avian species rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
For the body size upkeep, I understand that non-carnivore species can take food from the cliff of watering hole. But for carnivores, do they need to attack a species for the upkeep and then attack again for population? Or does the upkeep always come from the cliff/watering hole?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
They can't eat the plant food from the cliff, so they have to attack for upkeep. Carnivorous birds are dangerous!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:
They can't eat the plant food from the cliff, so they have to attack for upkeep. Carnivorous birds are dangerous!

Yesterday we played in 3 and everyone got way too comfortable without a carnivore in the game so when I got to last, I made my avian species with carnivore and pack hunting and bumped pop and size to 3 each.

I had a field day picking off species and dominated the game with just that one idea.

I had 3 straight turns where that bird decimated the table and went onto victory.

Thx
jonpfl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Jones
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So no one else had a body size of 3 or more, with hard shell or defensive herding? Yup, they were definitely too lazy/comfortable!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls