Popular Tags: [View All]
Genesyx

Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

for those who have received the game, can you clarify the differences (if any at all) between each deck's spells & units?

From what I've heard/ seen it seems to imply that they are no differences between each deck (spell or unit cards) except the king card.

How about the shadow & spirit expansion decks? how different are they or are they also identical (or very similar) to the other decks?

Thanks for the replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than the King cards, decks are exactly the same for Spells and Units(backs,art work,text at bottom) for the 4 base game decks.

Shadow and Spirit decks are different. They have the same cards as the base decks Spells and Units (Mirror,Rage,Rock,Peek,etc...) but they each have different text at the bottom of the card. Also for Units they have 2 of each of these cards where the base decks only have 1 - Peek,Pike,Poke,Rock,Spike. For Peek,Pike,Poke and Spike, the two cards have the same bottom text but rock has two different bottom text. (when I say same I mean just for that deck. Shadow and Spirit have different bottom text for all cards when compared to each other.) I also have a Criss card (a second Cross card) but only in my Spirit deck. I wonder if I am missing a card from my Shadow deck?

Here is something strange. Shadow and Spirit have one extra completely different card. Spirit Guide and Shadow Cover. Each base game deck has 4 cards, Sky Lift, Frost Bite, Fire Starter and Earth Quake. All 4 cards are in each deck but they look like each deck should only have it's corresponding card. And why is Frost Bite the only card that does not use it's decks name (Ice). I understand Ice Bite makes no sense but it should be named Ice something instead. I think I will adjust my decks and remove the 3 cards that do not belong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Seymour
United States
Pittsfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do have a Shadow Criss and a Shadow Cross. I also have two Spirit Rolls and no Spirit Rock. Looking for a card list now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls