Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I love this game, it's so great, with very interesting possible variants on bgg. I was wondering, have some people found new images on the internet that could blend in well with the game cards? Or even, replacing old cards with new ones for some change of pace? I know the new version of the game will replace all cards' artwork except dream cards, but maybe other things could be tried?

Obviously, dixit cards could work for the dream deck, but since the dream cards deck is tailor made to have the same elements to match the item, location and character cards, someone would have to pick these dixit cards very carefully. But maybe it could be possible?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call him
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For locations, pick a room in a house and Google image search "creepy" and the name of the room.

Here's a great list of murder weapons, again, Google image search is your friend. http://criminalcasegame.wikia.com/wiki/Murder_Weapons

New people are the hardest to find. I haven't had good results for that yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Gerard
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't done it yet but I was thinking of using photos of the rooms in my own home and locations around the neighborhood, pictures of family members and friends, and photos of objects from around the house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls