BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Identifying Game Pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liallan G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have some random unidentified game pieces and trying to figure out what game they belong to.

There is what looks to be a player aide card with some symbols for the following: something Portal (sorry, pic cut off), Vorpol Soul, Dragon Bait, Talisman, Ring of Invisibility, Scepter of Power, Potion, Thieves' Tool, Scroll and Dragonscale. (Looks interesting, whatever it is. )

Also some tiles/tokens that are spool-shaped: some have land/location pics (one definitely a mountain) and some have points. And also one little round chit with what appears to be a king (he has a crown) on a boat maybe?

I can't guarantee these all go together, but someone thinks they do.

This is from a mass game handing out to some various group members, and some things are messed up. So I may be posting more to this thread later as well.

Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Pictures might help, maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pictures would help, so too would a list of the games that you initially lent out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
Pics would help... some of it sounds like Dungeon Roll though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liallan G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fh13 wrote:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1837365/dungeon-roll
The card with the symbols is that thing center right, so that part is definitely this game. Thanks.

Is there any more to this game than what is shown here? Cause nothing else matches and my guess is the other pieces are from a different game.

And sorry, but I don't have access to the photo. I suppose I could take a picture of the picture. And I don't have a list of games. These (over 200!) belonged to someone and were basically given out permanently to a bunch of people that belonged to her gaming groups. I've never had a list of her games. Not everyone is a member here so I was just trying to help out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
Liallan wrote:
fh13 wrote:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1837365/dungeon-roll
The card with the symbols is that thing center right, so that part is definitely this game. Thanks.

Is there any more to this game than what is shown here? Cause nothing else matches and my guess is the other pieces are from a different game.

There's some small expansions w/ more cards, but that's basically it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liallan G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, duh - I used the snipping tool to get a picture of the picture.

Those are a pretty distinctive shape, so I figure someone either knows what those are or they don't. (And no, the quarter isn't part of it. shake )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea about 5 of them but I'm pretty sure one of them is a quarter...can I get a geek gold tip?? lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liallan G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, what the heck. laugh
(I gave some to fh13 as well since he identified the one game. I thought it only fair play.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls