Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven De Backer
Belgium
Lier
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very excited about this game and made my way through the (English) rules. Without the actual game in front of me, I do have some questions about some of the (tiny) details though. Seems I am already thinking about strategies without even owning the game yet.

When filling up the market space in Brest at the beginning of each round, do you add 3 resources of each type (allowing that more than 3 resources of a type can be available at some times) or do you fill up the market to 3 resources of each type?
The French rules seem to be a bit clearer at this point and suggest that you add 3 resources of each type to market (if there are sufficient in the supply). Do I interpret this correctly?

When a player passes, he may keep 3 resources of a single kind in his warehouse. The excess resourses are then to be discarded. Are coins also considered resources for this purpose or can a player keep any amount of coins for the next round?
The French rules are again more specific here and speek of round resource disks, so coins are not impacted I guess.

In principle, each trade can be performed only once per action whereas different kind of trades within one city can be combined in a single action. I think this implies that only two goods can be traded for coins per action. However, the playing hint given with the final scoring say that it's a good idea to visit Lorient before passing in the final round, if you should have any remaining goods. I guess you need to visit Lorient multiple times to get rid of more than two goods, leaving a worker in the city at every visit. Is this correct?

Thanks to anyone who can confirm or clarify these points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marco pozzi
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
Hi Sven,
I try to answer your questions:

1.you fill up the market to 3 resources of each type

2.a player can keep any amond of coins for the Next round

3.yes, you consideration are right

Bye,
marco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pattori
Italy
Fiorenzuola d'Arda
Piacenza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sven

I am Alex from Placentia Games.

Marco (the designer of Bretagne) already explain your doubts.

I hope now is all clear.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven De Backer
Belgium
Lier
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marco, Alex,

Thanks for the speedy replies. All is crystal clear now. Good luck with the launch of the game. I'll be preordering some day soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pam & Tim Kelsey
United Kingdom
Hull
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Marco, Le conquet, is it in the north or the west sea. thank you for the game it was great. Pam 😀

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls