Subject: CVBB ISE counter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
saturn s.
msg tools
mb
I got my 2nd Edition EOTS!
It looks fantastic with deluxe map.
I'm interested in using an extra counter that appeared maybe in c3i 19? named CVBB Ise. I cant find the issue and the counter but I may do it manually. Just I would like to know the strength and defense factor of the unit as well as if there is special rules for its usage.

thank you in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I believe those variant counters are part of C3i #20. It has a Phillipine air force unit too if I'm not mistaken, plus some fortifications and some kind of alternate submarine warfare rule. You can find a graphic with a front/back scan of all 6 variant counters in the images gallery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Alejandro Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Francisco is rigth, this optional counter (among a few more) is in the C3i#20.

The counter is 7-14-2 (full) and 4-14-2 (reduced) and the special rule for her use is:

"Starting on Turn 5, and thereafter, the Kongo 2 BB naval unit may begin a conversion to a hybrid Carrier/Battleship if located in a Japanese home island port. The unit is removed from the board during the reinforcement phase. It is elegible to come back onto board the next Reinforcement phase as a CVBB unit placed like any other reinforcement. The new unit is a non-replaceable dot unit. If the Kongo 2 was a 2-step unit before the conversion, it comes onto the board as a 2-step unit Ise with values of 7-14-2 and 4-14-2. If it was reduced, it returns to the board on its reduced side."

By the way, in the C3i#19 is another optional counter for the Imperial Navy, the Seaplane Tender AV Chitose.

Hope it helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
saturn s.
msg tools
mb
thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.