Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Rubbo
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When you put a Wolf from play into your hand, what happens to the contents of his belly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Downie
United Kingdom
Wirral
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It tells you under the Bad Wolf notes but basically if it's removed via the Huntsman the belly contents go in front of the player that played the Huntsman.
If it's removed by any other way (such as the "Kill a Villain" option on the A Setting Cards) then the belly contents are put in the discard unless it's LRRH then she goes back into the middle of the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Rubbo
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vyking wrote:
It tells you under the Bad Wolf notes but basically if it's removed via the Huntsman the belly contents go in front of the player that played the Huntsman.
If it's removed by any other way (such as the "Kill a Villain" option on the A Setting Cards) then the belly contents are put in the discard unless it's LRRH then she goes back into the middle of the table.

In my rules it says "discarded," not "removed".

If it goes to your hand, it is not being discarded; my question is dealing with this case. Both discarding the contents and putting the contents into your hand would seem to be equally viable answers. The question is, which is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Downie
United Kingdom
Wirral
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I see now what you mean. Looks like we need an official answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
you 're right guys, rules might be more accurate.
When the bad wolf leaves the game (discarded or drawn by a player) rules applied are the same: If the cause was an Huntman, who played it will take in front of him all the cards in bad wolf's stomach; otherwise everything is discarded but LRRH stays in play and goes in the central area.

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls