Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Monson
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have searched forums and google looking for a list of what scenarios came with what modules(and editions) to no avail. Has anyone put together a list? Next stop for me is scenoario archive, any suggestions on how to filter that beast for info I am looking for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Taylor
United States
Kearny
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hi Ken,

I uploaded this about a year ago. There are a number of small typos; I need to get around to loading the latest version:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/100967/my-asl-scenario-li...

Hope this helps,

G
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Hadady
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
plem45 wrote:
I have searched forums and google looking for a list of what scenarios came with what modules(and editions) to no avail. Has anyone put together a list? Next stop for me is scenoario archive, any suggestions on how to filter that beast for info I am looking for?

Try ROAR. Click on Record By Publication
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Lowry
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Scenario Archive's product listing:
http://www.aslscenarioarchive.com/publications.php?startswit...

Sadly, it doesn't give 1st/2nd Ed BV. Just cut out everything past #10 for 1st, and presumably include all the RB scenarios for 2nd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hadady wrote:
plem45 wrote:

Try ROAR. Click on Record By Publication

Pretty damn good start here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Monson
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Greg's list and the ROAR site helped a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BattleSchool Managing Editor
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find Reid Hutchinson's Chapter N Armory files quite useful, and not only for the OBs and scenarios. His files also include a list of the boards/maps and overlays included with each module, including ASL Starter Kit.

See the left-hand side bar of Sitrep: http://asl-battleschool.blogspot.ca

Look for "Armory" image and click to access files on Dropbox. Copy or download, but please do not drag to your desktop as this will remove the file from the Dropbox folder.

Note that the sidebars on Sitrep are not visible when viewing on a mobile phone, but can be seen on a tablet (e.g. iPad).

If you are only interested in where a board came from, check the first file on the list entitled "ASL Boards, Mapsheets, and Overlays July 2015."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls