Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathanael Allison
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have family that moved there and they want to send me a game. Are there any board game stores in or near Napoli / Naples Italy? Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Signore
Italy
Napoli
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
La Tana del Gargoyle
Volver
Alastor

(you can find all of them on the internet for details)

Plus, some toy stores, comic shops, and even some stationery store sometimes have boardgames.
However, I usually buy them online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
bgamern8 wrote:
I have family that moved there and they want to send me a game. Are there any board game stores in or near Napoli / Naples Italy? Thank you!

Have a look at this thread in Italian: Negozi a Napoli e Salerno. Then, with an hour and a half of train you can reach Rome, where you can find more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Allison
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angra wrote:
La Tana del Gargoyle
Volver
Alastor

(you can find all of them on the internet for details)

Plus, some toy stores, comic shops, and even some stationery store sometimes have boardgames.
However, I usually buy them online.

Thank You for the help. I looked up those 3, they seem to be mostly comic books or magic the gathering. Do they carry any euro style games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Cennamo
Italy
Crispano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
At Volver's you are gonna find pretty much everything from Giochi Uniti (if i remember good, ower of the shop is, aswell, owner of the company) So if any title you need is from GiochiUniti, you should be able to find that there. (Yet a long time im out of Naples, so i culd be wrong)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.