United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Travis Gets Heavy Episode 1: The COIN series

In Travis' first mini episode, he gets heavy. The COIN series has taken the wargaming world by storm over the last few years with four massive releases covering a wide range of subjects, with at least four more currently in the works. Travis discusses how the COIN series works in the 1 and 2 player realm, including some bot rationale explanation from COIN designer Volko Ruhnke.

Tattered Board Podcast

San Diego Historical Convention

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the podcast!
Personally, I prefer the solo-all-sides method when playing alone.
I'm glad you are looking forward to Colonial Twilight: The French-Algerian War, 1954-62.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ltmurnau wrote:
Thanks for the podcast!
Personally, I prefer the solo-all-sides method when playing alone.
I'm glad you are looking forward to Colonial Twilight: The French-Algerian War, 1954-62.

Brian

Appreciate it Brian. I definitely prefer playing all sides myself. Congrats on the successful P500 of Colonial Twilight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

The reprint of A Distant Plain also hit P500 the same week, so you will have a chance to obtain that one if you wish.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.