Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Paterson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm brand new to the game. Just interrupted my first solo play to ask a question.

I have an immigrant predator who just arrived to the tropics. He's an AAM 1-tooth predator. The only species in the tropics is mine, but I have one P DNA, so he can't predate me. Next to me are two marine biomes that seemingly contain species. Can predators prey on these species in marines biomes (like this Aspidorhyncid Ray-Fins), or are those only for "herbivores" to feed on?

UPDATE: I found the answer to my question over here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mb
They are just for "Herbivores" - in game terms, herbivore means it eats the local foodstuff from further down the food chain, rather than the wandering megafauna.

[Edit] Ooops - I see you already found the answer. Apologies for the superfluous response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Paterson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, thanks for answering! I'm just happy to be able to continue on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
nakedmeeple wrote:

I have an immigrant predator who just arrived to the tropics. He's an AAM 1-tooth predator. The only species in the tropics is mine, but I have one P DNA, so he can't predate me.

Note that your P DNA is not roadrunner, so this predator does not need it to predate you. Only roadrunner DNA (in red letters, such as speed, armor, nocturnal, or marine) counts in predator-prey relationships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.