Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick
France
lorient
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all

And this sunday, I have started a campaign.
it's not the first one. But with Vassal and your help , will go until the end.
I will try with my better english to relate here this campaign.
Any syntax or corrections are welcome, better in private message , will edit the post.
First The set up.

The situation in each Aera
Picture better than word .(Bye the way, when i saw the picture , need some help About)

I corps.

Analyse of the MCAV.
The NV Armies, helped bye the Pathet Lao,using old trail across the moutains are front Dien Bien , Hue the old imperial capital is menaced.
Some Vc units are reported along the road ,may be a invasion of Quang Tri on preparation.
A strong Vc activity is reported not far Chu lai.

II Corps.

Strong Viet Cong force are reported. Road doesn't be sure anyway.
The Eastern capitals of the area, Hau bon , Pleiku , Ban Me Thout or Kontum call for help.

III Corps.

The Iron Triangle ,the bastion of the Vc , is abnormally quiet, Where did they hide ?

IV corps.

The Delta is menaced too! Big concentration west of the Mekong.The rice still need to go Saigon.

The Arvn set up
Using Randy's systeme (with 2 exeptions ).

-18 inf bat
-12 armored bat
-10 105 arty
-01 175 arty
-06 Armored cav bat
-02 brigade (from the Marine and Para)
-11 Armored divisional cav bat
-01 rgt (from the 2e Div)
-01 rgt (from the 3e Div)

PP 10 SP 100

The politic situation of the SVN.

We Can see than the Buddhist(B) are not to much agree after Ky "promotion" at the head off the Junta .
Certainly, he is to close The Catholic (C) faction and have placed to much of them in high place.
The Pro Armies(A) seems neutral.
Some Good Leader need to be remplaced because defection to Ky
May be this one will remove some Catholic for some appeasement
We will see what's happen later.

Bye the way , Arvn have choose the 2 good regiment

From the Yellow Star staff , you will know nothing.
Hope you was enjoy to read.
Next the Seasonal inter phase.

Happy Sunday.

If you have some advice to give for NLF or FWA , you are welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petri P
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An ifern wrote:

Picture better than word .(Bye the way, when i saw the picture , need some help About)

Do you mean help for "the images are too small" or "this image is blank in the bottom half".

If the first, add the size after the imageid, directly, inside the square brackets. Below the imageid is 2629224original, instead of plain 2629224.

The possible sizes are the ones you see in the geek image page for an image. See below this image for continuation, well below, there is a lot of white here:

However, if the problem is the blank bottom half, that is most likely a failed upload. You need to delete the image, upload again and edit the post using the new imageid. When you delete the image, it will also disappear from this reply.

Or, if the original image is too large, having extra white below it, then you need to use a paint application to modify it. Typically by selecting the upper part, and pasting that to a new file.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
France
lorient
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the Help Petri

The blank come from paint, when i close Vassal , need software for open the picture.
And when i make a shoot on vassal , its always take me full map even i zoomed.
The first probleme its allready there .

Edit
Just see , you wrotte something more .That the way i do.
So in need to practice paint

I found another way for Copy the map and with the original works good

Thank's a lot Petri for the great help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob A

North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the picture sizes here, if you add the word "original" (without quotes) inside the image tag, you will get what my image looks like with the -/+ magnification symbols. The default is small which is what you see here:

and these add in all the others in order:

Use quickquote below to view this code
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.