Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Tianjin container explosion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Doctor
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Learning and explaining games
badge
Yeah, it's my car. Got a better suggestion?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I mean no disrespect to any of the more serious damage to people and property that happened in the big explosion in China (I'm aware that my hobby is not as important as people), but still, as a gamer:

I was wondering how many game releases (at Essen for example) would have to be postponed because the container with them in it got blown to bits...

Does anyone know of a game publisher that got hit with a loss of games?

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
Re: YOUR HEAD & Tianjin container A SPLODE
Yes, 'moi' had hopes of 'contra-ripping-off' many of theirs and NOW, just "Like" that Toby the 'dog'-"daydreams" then these were DEAD! D-A-E-D DEAD! soblue
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Doctor
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Learning and explaining games
badge
Yeah, it's my car. Got a better suggestion?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
:( Yes, 'moi' had hopes of 'contra-ripping-off' many of theirs and NOW, just "Like" that Toby the 'dog'-"daydreams" then these were DEAD! D-A-E-D DEAD! :soblue:

Jeez take it easy on that LSD when you still have posts to answer...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
dok33 wrote:
Jeez take it easy on that LSD when you still have posts to answer...
As 'Cap'n Kirk' admonished upon 'Mr.Spock' with: "having taken too much LDS"; then, can we HAZ: "exact exchange" or similarily?
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGs doesn't take LSD. LSD takes him.


22 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
dok33 wrote:


I was wondering how many game releases (at Essen for example) would have to be postponed because the container with them in it got blown to bits...

Does anyone know of a game publisher that got hit with a loss of games?


That's a good question. Lots of stuff just vanished. I think, however, that the question might be more "who had stuff stashed elsewhere that vanished in this explosion".
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
surprise It was also probably their greatest LOSS of 'lead'-contaminated products EVAH! so far to date! robot
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls