Popular Tags: [View All]
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish game came with reference cards which showed turn order on one side, what main actions and side actions were on other. Even a veteran card player like myself had to refer to rulebook to remind myself during first game.

Anyone good at such things can make such cards for printing out? Will help when teaching new players and also as reference in first few games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn H
Canada
flag msg tools
It sounds like you are describing the player reference cards that come with the game. You should have 4 of them from the same block of cards that contained the dice power cards.

They look like this:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha are they on opposite side of Dice csards? I must have mixed them up with other yet unopened decks (sorted them into 6 preconstructed decks). What a DUH moment!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not on the opposite side, the player reference cards are the same front and back. You should have four reference cards and four cards with dice information for each type of die. That's twenty reference cards in total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Must have packed them into some other bags during initial sorting and forgotten about them! Will find them in our next game. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.