3 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Vassal - Ending a round rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Shott
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but I just started trying to play Mage Knight in Vassal and I'm a bit stuck. I think I've figured out everything except for how to end a round. I see there should be a button to do this, but I can't for the life of me find it. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
climbon321 wrote:
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but I just started trying to play Mage Knight in Vassal and I'm a bit stuck. I think I've figured out everything except for how to end a round. I see there should be a button to do this, but I can't for the life of me find it. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated! Thanks!
The buttons are on the card offer window (icon looks like four cards - unit, artifact, spell, advanced action).

I put them there because until recently you also had to add units for a new round. Now, of course, everything is automated so there's no restriction to where the buttons could go. I haven't moved them though, as the new offer is usually the first thing I want to see in a new round anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Shott
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There it is! Thank you so much! Not sure how I didn't notice that.

Even more so, thank you for making this module! It's amazing! I've got a couple flights coming up and I'm so excited to be able to play/practice Mage Knight while traveling. Do you accept donations for your work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls