Popular Tags: [View All]
Krister Nevin
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if was ment to be that way but most of my minus the painting is not even close to the printed are work. In some instances not a big deal but is some just weird, like pink instead of green. Anyone else have this issue?

Also did not get the petrified tokens just the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett David Spain
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this too until I turned the hero board over. There are two paint jobs for each hero -- one on the hero card with the gold banner and one on the hero card with the dark grey banner. The gold banner hero card image matches the paint job of my minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALEXANDER ARGYROPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
ATHENS
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All Minis match the original illustrations.
The cardboards: We have made them with two different designs because on one side you see the talents and on the other side there is an ability too. We changed the colors on one side just for the cardboard to be a bit different. The minis have nothing to do with that. We follow exactly how the original characters are illustrated and we do the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RIK FONTANA
United States
St. George
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, I bought the unpainteds, as I enjoy painting my own. Must say that they do paint-up beautifully. Very good sculpts and quite satisfied with the effect on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls