Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Williams
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
General question: If you use the ASL Scenario Aid Card, besides the Battery Contact markers, what markers do you use on the card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe most of the markers intended for the card are backprinted on DM counters from Beyond Valor. But to be honest, I've never seen anyone use the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The above is right ... most are on the back of the DM counter. However, I do use the chart a lot, because I've played a lot of the Historical CGs ... which are left on the gaming table over long periods of time.

In those instances, when the game is left set up, the card is a necessity.

Doc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadir Elfarra
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me throw this thing!
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine used the card religiously. I made him some DYO counters to use in lieu of the backs of the DM counters. He also used Battlefield Integrity, which is fairly rare in my experience. It made for an interesting change in flavor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We always use all of the counters. Some of them are on the back of DMs and a few were only available in Hedgerow Hell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Humphries
Philippines
Unspecified
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't used it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Hadady
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
Markers get jostled. If it's something that could be forgotten, I keep track of it on my written turn record sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ybarrondo
United States
Corona
CA - California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I rarely ever use the card. I use a small notebook and just write things down. I'm not worried that the card will be jostled (if it is, the game is probably a disaster too) but the notebook uses less room.

Seems to me if you use the card, there's only one answer about the markers: Use all that apply to the scenario you're playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.