Subject: GiftTrap Review by a kid rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maureen Reed
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hello. My name is Olivia, moCat's daughter. I am 11 years old and in 6th grade. GiftTrap is one of my favorite games and I want to play every night. My dad always tends to win. cry It involves not just getting but you have to give gifts, too. You have a little bag full of markers: 2 plastic ones for giving and recieving, 9 square tiles which show who you are giving the gift to and what gift you are giving them, and 4 round ones to show what you want on a scale of "no way" to "great". The object is to get both of your two plastic pieces to the gifted spot. It's not as easy as it looks.

There is a board and some cards which have pictures of gifts on them. A hint for adults: there are some inappropriate and gross cards in there which are probably not very safe for younger children. Search the decks before playing. There is a little black pouch that you can put the cards in. Put it in a safe spot away from young eyes. goo

The first time I played, I didn't really want to play it because it looked like a boring game, but my parents usually make me play games at least once so I can look at it and see what they are like. And now I always ask them to play GiftTrap with me! My dad and my brother always think I'll like the girl gifts like daisy earrings and the dolls, but not always! I like the action stuff, too, like dune buggying and self-defense lessons. Sometimes I fool them, but you should really be honest about what you want because that's the whole point of the game.

It's a good game. I love it. You should play it at least once. TTFN kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.