Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Downie
United Kingdom
Wirral
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note: I am typing this at work so don't have the cards in front of me so please bear with me.

On a B Scenario (don't know if it is both) you can swap two Baskets for one other item. As an example if there are two Sword left in the supply but three players want them (and have enough Baskets to do so) how is this resolved? Is it from the player that initiated the end game scoring? Can they take more than one item on their turn or is it one item only and cycle around the players until they can take another if any left or if they want to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Erik,
thanks for your question.

That rule was probably intended to be: "Two baskets are worth as one item of your choice (coin, sword, armour or magic wand)".
So in case there are no more swords to take, I'd say everybody can virtually have it.
It's the same as the B3: "Armor + Sword count as 3 coins"
Hope this will help

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Downie
United Kingdom
Wirral
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification. It does specifically say to discard and take. The second part of that B1 card then says 'Every pair of baskets you hold counts as 2 gold' so I assume with the amended rule you can do one or the other but not both (as in the B2 card).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's always like that.
If you use an item to perform a particular effect, you can't use it also to perform another one.

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.