Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone explain the rules for nemesis beast? Does the AI player get to keep the cards it draws each turn? What if it draws a base? Normal rules for bases? Which card determines the faction? The first card it draws or the card that replaces the card it draws on the trade row? Can you even destroy its bases?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoffer Nilsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nemisis beast keep the card that is draw (furthest away from trade deck). It does not matter what type of card (color or type) that it draws. I usually put them face down on the nemisis beast side of the trade ros.

So basically step by step for nemisis;
1. Take the card furthest away from trade deck.
2. Put the card face down on the beasts side (does not matter color or type).
3. Slide all four remaning cards away from trade row.
4. Reveal new card, put it closest to trade deck.
5. New revealed card determine the beast faction ability.
6. Summarize amount of face down cards, beast get that many attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What novafaen sounds correct (I've not actually played it but have read a review). This post gives a summary of the two solo modes. The solo modes are abstracted rather rather than an attempt to simulate what a real player does so the AI doesn't have bases or ships that they play.

novafaen wrote:
6. Summarize amount of face down cards, beast get that many attack.

I'm guessing you mean "count" rather than "summarize". summarize = give a brief statement of the main points of something (i.e. write a summary)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aww my fault was not reading the cards were placed "face down." But your summary of the steps was very helpful. Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoffer Nilsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean count of couse (Enlish is not my main language). That is why I choose to write to put them face down (so I don't get confused by the cards stats and/or faction).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls