Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone done some printable markers for Batman Miniature Game? Either a full token or an insert for a 30mm base would be good. I like the marketed packs that Knight Models sells. However, they are somewhat hard to get. In order to expand the player base here, I'd like to print a bunch of markers and such for players to get started with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There used to be a printable PDF of the different tokens available for download on the Knight Models website. Surprisingly it wasn't included in the printed copy of the book.

There are also some laser cut ones available from counterattack bases in Europe. I've not seen them as I'm too cheap to pay the shipping for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took a peak at the counterattack tokens and they look pretty good. Somewhere down the line, I may pick them up if I can consolidate with locals. For now, I'll probably make my own tokens and upload them here if I feel there are of decent quality. Dollar Store gems until that happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I use glass beads from michaels for willpower, stun, blood and initiative. A few bullet tokens pilfered from my Zombies!!! game serves well for ammo. The challenge then is representing all of the various conditions that can occur in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I use smallish glass beads for action counters (clear), stun (dark blue) and blood (red). I also picked up some small green beads that are shaped like pills that I use for Titan doses.

For ammo tokens I grabbed some bullet chits from my Zombies!!!! Board game.

The only other thing you'd need would be model state markers like knocked down, knocked out, crouching etc. for those I don't really have any good suggestions unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls