Paul
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm space poor, but game desire high (MAD)

Does anyone know if you can fit the cards and mats for both games in a single box? I'd think so as the alien box is quite empty, but curious if anyone else has done this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Strubczewski
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unsleeved maybe. Sleeved probably not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Soule
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Sleeved or unsleeved you can fit all the cards. The mats won't fit, at least not any way I can figure out. It's a bummer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul H
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Why aren't you at your post?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wKarrde wrote:
Sleeved or unsleeved you can fit all the cards. The mats won't fit, at least not any way I can figure out. It's a bummer

I was able to fit both the Aliens and Marvel: Villains mats in the Alien box. Is the mat for Predator larger?

How I did it: I rolled each mat tightly (separately) and stacked them one on top of the other in the center divider provided (like a figure '8'). The top mat stuck out slightly higher, but I was still able to close the lid down entirely. I stored the Villains (and Fear Itself) on one side of the mats, and Alien on the other.

In preparation for Predator, I have moved my Villains cards in line with all of the other Marvel cards (using the Villains and Dark City boxes). This leaves the entire left side of the Alien box open for Predator. I'm hoping it fits the same way...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Soule
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
huh, maybe I need to be more patient with my mat rolling. I'll give it a shot, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevan Corrêa
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
Jogo Rápido
mbmbmbmbmb

in this thread there's a pic of everything in a single box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Brilliant - thanks very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rogers
United States
Pahrump
Nevada
flag msg tools
I was able to fit all my cards and both my mats in the Predator box with the Broken Token insert. All my cards are sleeved with Dragon Shield sleeves also. I just rolled up the Alien and Predator mats together and it fits fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Soule
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Could we see a pic of that? I kind of want to buy that broken token insert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rogers
United States
Pahrump
Nevada
flag msg tools
Here is a picture of both of them in the same box. It is hard to tell but both mats are in there as well.

I made a mistake about the sleeves though. For these games I sleeved them with Mayday Green Premium Sleeves. My Marvel Legendary games are in the Dragon Shield sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Soule
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Beautiful! Thank you, im buying the organizer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
frostdaddy79 wrote:
Here is a picture of both of them in the same box. It is hard to tell but both mats are in there as well.

I made a mistake about the sleeves though. For these games I sleeved them with Mayday Green Premium Sleeves. My Marvel Legendary games are in the Dragon Shield sleeves.

Dragon Shields for Legendary, did you take out a second mortgage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rogers
United States
Pahrump
Nevada
flag msg tools
I got what I felt was a good deal on the sleeves at GenCon by getting a few thousand at once. It worked out to around 7 cents a sleeve. Not cheap, but I want my cards to last as long as possible now that some of them are out of print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Late to the party, but I was able to fit sleeved cards with both mats in the base box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Springfield
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
But can you fit the Alien mat, Predator mat and optional extra Predator mat? I don't think that will fit. If you have the Broken Token insert you can separate the sides from each other that way you have one row in each box and you can fit the mats without issue. This way you use both boxes(boo) but you didn't have to spend another $20 on a second insert that causes the mat to barely fit. Win!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls