6 Posts

Rum & Bones» Forums » Rules

Subject: Push Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
Can anyone clarify how the "push" ability works? Can a character push an enemy towards himself (pull). I had assumed it would have to be away but one of the characters has a push ability that targets every enemy on the board, which would seem to imply location doesn't matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Black
msg tools
Push moves the target 1 zone. Direction is not important or noted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
Thanks. I looked through the rulebook a couple times and only found the brief paragraph on push, which didn’t specify much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Azevedo
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
I assume the player who made the push chooses where the enemy goes? This seems to be the only way to push a hero overboard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Rodriguez
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dkabib wrote:
I assume the player who made the push chooses where the enemy goes? This seems to be the only way to push a hero overboard

Some heroes also have abilities that allow them to push enemies overboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Silverback
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 16: bottom right:

Push: Sometimes an effect or ability will indicate to 'Push' an enemy model. When this is done, the model is forcibly moved the number of zones indicated by the effect or ability causing the push. This move follows all the normal rules for move actions with the exception that it can force enemies into moving onto off-deck zones. If this is done, then the enemy model is knocked overboard (see going overboard, page 19)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls