Subject: copying played games from geekbuddies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurenz Onnen
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
hey guys,

I am in a gamegroup and I usually play games with the same players.
we are buddies on bgg.

we all score our games separately.

isn't there a feature, where u can copy/incorporate the "played" games from one of your geek buddies? (provided u were in the game)

this way, not all of us have to sit there and score the game..

CHEERS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing I can think of is the BG Stats app. I really like it. You can put in players and 'use geekname' too. I think that'll link it for them. I only have 1 friend on BGG that I play with, so I'm not sure if it works or not.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/board-game-stats/id892542000...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jamuki (Jueguetistorias)
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A humble suggestion - if you implement this very fine idea any day, could you please indicate in the database which games are copied from others? I maintain - shameless plug - a list of statistics for games, and I would love to exclude plays that are repeated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Perger
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best thing for this is SPLU. Its a bookmarklet (works with the Quickbar to!) https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/20076383#20076383

You can enter in a users name and get recent plays, when you click on it it loads it then you save it to yours.

It does so much more to, save groups of people you play with, save locations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.