Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim . K
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Any difference between the two covers? I notice on ebay there are silver embossed cover versions, and black embossed covers (the insignia/logo) both on a green background obviously. Why the difference? Is there anything different between the two versions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JimBGG wrote:
Any difference between the two covers? I notice on ebay there are silver embossed cover versions, and black embossed covers (the insignia/logo) both on a green background obviously. Why the difference? Is there anything different between the two versions?

No difference. I don't even know if there are even two versions of the printed game or if one of those is just artistically done differently. I've only ever seen the Black logo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim . K
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
rasmussen81 wrote:
JimBGG wrote:

No difference. I don't even know if there are even two versions of the printed game or if one of those is just artistically done differently. I've only ever seen the Black logo.

Thanks Jesse
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JimBGG wrote:
rasmussen81 wrote:
JimBGG wrote:

Thanks Jesse

No worries. If anyone has the Silver Logo, I would love to see it out in the wild...cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Smith
United States
Kokomo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps the silver logo game is just due to the light reflection off of the black shiny logo material.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.