Subject: Card Images rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darrell Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked through the files and didn't see it, nor did I see anything on the wiki...

Is there a resource somewhere for scanned images for cards in the game (Loot, Scavenge, etc.) that I can download?

TIA!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
dermaestro wrote:
I looked through the files and didn't see it, nor did I see anything on the wiki...

Is there a resource somewhere for scanned images for cards in the game (Loot, Scavenge, etc.) that I can download?

TIA!

Nope. FFP is quite protective of their copyrights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was concerned about that. Looks like I'll be busy next weekend.

Once my little project is done I'll share it with the board, without the images. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
FFP's concern extends to the text as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that puts a damper on things...will have to give this some thought now. I wanted to share what I was doing, but if they are sticklers over text and images, then the file I share creates a lot of work for anyone to want to use it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
dermaestro wrote:
Well that puts a damper on things...will have to give this some thought now. I wanted to share what I was doing, but if they are sticklers over text and images, then the file I share creates a lot of work for anyone to want to use it.

You might want to contact them, though I have a feeling they won't let you reproduce it. For good reason. Things that make it possible to essentially pirate a game are generally frowned upon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kadisak
United States
Anthem
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, you piqued my curiosity... what is it that you are working on that needs these things? My first guess is a digital character manager? <hoping someone comes up with >

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working on two things actually.

I created a spreadsheet that will shuffle and draw cards for all decks that get reshuffled (loot, scavenge, etc.) The goal is to alleviate the amount of stuff on the table at any given time.

The second is another spreadsheet that eliminates all pen and paper management of character tracking. XP, Gold, Dark Stone, abilities are all tracked. Eventually I will load everything up in the game into the sheet so everything will update automatically when you gain an ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adith Greyscale
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd be interested, you can always place objects in a drop box and only share with those that ask, I've had to do that with some projects I've been working on. A private site with password required works to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, there is an iOS app called CardWarden that people have used to scan in cards and automate the shuffling. I've been meaning to look into it more so I'm not sure what all it does....

CardWarden app for aaaaaaaalllllll those decks of cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, but no Android version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay. I have finished my spreadsheet and am ready to share it. I have reached out to FFP to see if they have any issues with me using the text from the decks. If all goes well, I will be uploading this soon for everyone to use.

This spreadsheet will shuffle several decks from the game and randomly draw a card for each of the decks. These decks include the Scavenge, Loot, and all Threat decks.

This spreadsheet is also easily customizable for other user created content or for any expansions of SoB. It currently only includes City of Ancients of Swamps of Jargano, along with the supplemental, though I will be updating it soon to include Caverns of Cynder as soon as I receive my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.