Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Allen
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested in this game after finding out more about it via review and run-through videos but concerned about the number of titans. Those decks don't look near the size of the A and B decks.

Does the amount of titans hold up to multiple plays or do they start to feel samey because of the limited number of them?

Appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt12 wrote:
Interested in this game after finding out more about it via review and run-through videos but concerned about the number of titans. Those decks don't look near the size of the A and B decks.

Does the amount of titans hold up to multiple plays or do they start to feel samey because of the limited number of them?

I know nothing of the game.

Mylologically speaking there were 12 first generation titans and 14 second generation titans.

They were overthrown by the Olympic gods and goddesses.

We now return to our regular program...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt12 wrote:

I have 9 plays so far and it hasn't felt samey yet. I did initially have this concern myself when I unboxed the game but it hasn't been a problem so far.

The focus of the game is not on the titans but rather on the tableau you are building which is mostly composed of A/B deck cards and military cards.

It certainly is not the case that the person who defeats the most titans (or the biggest titan) wins. Defeating titans is an important element of the game, but only one element among many. Really you are trying to set collect the most banners and the titans are just one route to that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.