Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Graphic Designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cooperation said "ANYTIME this species takes food"

So if I have a species with both cooperation and foraging, the first time i take a food in the hole its activate cooperation then foraging makes me take another food token so it activate cooperation again?

If the species to the right also have cooperation + foraging things can go crazy...

Imagine this :

Long Neck+Cooperation -> Cooperation+Foraging -> Cooperation+Foraging -> Cooperation+Foraging....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
No. See this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cooperation is not triggered by Foraging. Foraging takes an "additional" food. It is not a new instance of Taking food.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
neverlooz wrote:
cooperation said "ANYTIME this species takes food"

So if I have a species with both cooperation and foraging, the first time i take a food in the hole its activate cooperation the. foraging makes me take another food token so it activate cooperation again?

If the species to the right also have cooperation + foraging things can go crazy...

Imagine this :

Long Neck+Cooperation -> Cooperation+Foraging -> Cooperation+Foraging -> Cooperation+Foraging....

Thank you for joining the club of folks that found the rules on this pairing confusing. I hope to see a FAQ rewriting the involved cards rules for clarity...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
come read articles and talk games on therewillbe.games
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
Cooperation is not triggered by Foraging. Foraging takes an "additional" food. It is not a new instance of Taking food.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
I have much respect for how you are always among the first here, Dom. Thanks for that! Other designers should take note.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Gagnon
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Graphic Designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb