Subject: Evolution and Flight in One Box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chas Davis

Bowling Green
Kentucky
msg tools
mb
So I recently received Evolution and Evolution: Flight from the Kickstarter. Only problem was the inserts sucked. They just barely handle sleeved cards and they can't be put into one box. So after doing some reading here, I decided I was going to make my first foam core insert. Kinda fun and rabbet cutters are cool.

Here's the insert completely empty. I keep the the first player markers and the cliff in one and the tracker cubes and food in the other.

The trays and species boards are loaded. During the game, the food can just be dumped out into one of the trays.

I've loaded the trays into the box and put the base cards in. I also designed it to hold more cards in the future. All the cards are single sleeved.

All the components loaded.

Manuals, player aides, and the watering hole go on top.

And yes, the box fully closes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marcus howell
msg tools
Any chance you can put instructions up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chas Davis

Bowling Green
Kentucky
msg tools
mb
I can take and post some measurements this weekend. Didn't plan it at all. Just started with a box and built as I went.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.