Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Shurig
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did an analysis of the Northeast Division. I added the yardage for each team on all seven dice. For example, the Boston Bombers averaged 4 yards on the red die, 4 yards on the white die, and 8 yards on the brown die for an Offensive Running total of 16 yards. Boston's yellow, green, and blue dice averaged 2, 10, and 12 respectively, for an Offensive Passing total of 24 yards. Their Defensive die averaged a minus 2 yards, and I multiplied that by 6 (reversing the minus to a plus) in order to arrive at the proper proportion for 3 runs and 3 passes; because the Defense is always in the action on every play. Therefore, Boston ends up with 16 (run) + 24 (pass) + 12 (defense) for a total of 52 points. I did this for all four teams, and the final points are as follows:

56 (8 + 36 + 12) Rochester Rockets
54 (6 + 24 + 24) Newark Nighthawks
52 (22 + 30 + 0) Manchester Marauders
52 (16 + 24 + 12)Boston Bombers

Is there something not quite right with this analysis, because I feel that the Marauders are the best team, closely followed by the Nighthawks; at least that has been the result of previous Northeast Division games that I have played. I would appreciate any viable thoughts you may have on this. Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.