Catacombs: Shadowlithe Fist promo» Forums » General

Subject: where does one get this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
i back for everything on kickstarter, but didn't receive this. was is found somewhere else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
i back for everything on kickstarter, but didn't receive this. was is found somewhere else?

As the pub lisher announced, it was given out at the Coolstuff booth at Gen Con, and will be available at the BGG store at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
rahdo wrote:

As the pub lisher announced, it was given out at the Coolstuff booth at Gen Con, and will be available at the BGG store at some point.

Damnit, I was at Gen Con and had no idea they had this. Did you have to buy something to get it?

At least it will appear in the store, though hope its not $5 for 1 card!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
jimmcmahon wrote:
rahdo wrote:

Damnit, I was at Gen Con and had no idea they had this. Did you have to buy something to get it?

At least it will appear in the store, though hope its not $5 for 1 card!

Pretty sure it was free. (I wasn't there, but I had friends who picked up things for me and sent me back a CARE package from my GC Wishlist that I kept updating him with... updates.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The card was free at Gen Con 2015. It will be available soon from the BGG store and I believe the price will be $2.50. Note it also will be available in some future product, so this isn't a treasure hunt...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's now in the Promo Store!...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
hope its not $5 for 1 card!

Well, it definitely isn't $2.50 by itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.