United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I play Brew Crafters with a friend at my small group on a regular basis; it is one of our favourite games.

I was writing a Blog post after yesterday's session and it occurred to me that custom Brewery names might be really fun! Check out the post here: Brand's versus The Brown Bottle: serious competition

I christened my Brewpub The Brown Bottle and gave my friend's (Matt Brand) Brewery the tentative name Brand's Brewery (he might, of course, change this to another name at a later date).

What I wondered is there any place online that we could use to design our very own pub sign graphic (only on paper, not a real one!). I'd love to be able to proudly display a customised cardboard authentic pub sign of The Brown Bottle when we are playing the game and introduce a bit more personality. And I'm sure others would too!

Also, just for fun, what would you call your Brewery/Brewpub?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klure Junior
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
Essssssss Teeeeee EYE!
badge
My Dog Abi
mbmbmbmbmb
My Brew Pub would be called:

Boardgames n Beer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artemus Maximus
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine would be:

Meeple's Republic Brewing Co.

We'd be known for such brews as:

Settlers Imperial IPA
The Pret-a-Porter
Scotland Yard Wee Heavy

And in my brewpub, we'd have special one-batch beers you could try in our famous "Fantasy Flight".
And beer cocktails like the Agri-Cola Shandy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Purkis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
youtube.com/c/actualol
badge
Actualol Board Game Videos
mbmb
I really like the wipeboards in Show Manager for writing the name of your theatre director - I wish more games encouraged naming things and the like, it gets you more invested in the game, and that is always a good thing.

This website makes it very easy to create nice-looking logos: https://www.canva.com/

The first brewery name that comes to mind is Purkis Pale Ales.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.