Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings to all! I will be in Fredericton with my wife soon, and while I have visited many times I have not actually tried to find a game store there. Are there any retailers there that are worth visiting for board games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
There's Gamezilla, Strange Adventures, & Unplugged. The last is primarily a board game café.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Clowsewitz
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be a jerk and persuade you to make a 2 hour drive to Moncton and go to Comic Hunter. I've hit the most BGG recommended FLGS in Maine, Boston, New York and Washington DC and the Comic Hunter in Moncton has a better selection than anywhere I've been to. (The Compleat Strategist has a better war game selection than Comic Hunter though).

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Comic+Hunter/@46.0906433,-6...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
Hatepig wrote:
I'm going to be a jerk and persuade you to make a 2 hour drive to Moncton and go to Comic Hunter. I've hit the most BGG recommended FLGS in Maine, Boston, New York and Washington DC and the Comic Hunter in Moncton has a better selection than anywhere I've been to. (The Compleat Strategist has a better war game selection than Comic Hunter though).

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Comic+Hunter/@46.0906433,-6...

You are not being a jerk, and we go to Moncton occasionally, so this is good to know. However, this trip will be to get together with family in Fredericton, and I doubt that a side trip to Moncton will be available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls