Subject: New copy for sale, I believe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spurred on by this geeklist I thought I should let you know that I believe I saw a shrink-wrapped copy on the shelf at http://www.schaakengo.nl/ in Amsterdam a few weeks ago. Anyone in Europe looking for this game might want to call them or send them an email.

(As a courtesy, please report back here if this was a dud or if you bought the only remaining copy.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up - let us know when you find a shipping container full of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
The sword is the mind. If the mind is right, the sword is right.
mb
The hunting for a copy of this game seems a black ops operation...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Walker
Netherlands
Hilversum
flag msg tools
badge
what the chit!?
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I found the last copy seen in the wild when I found one in game store in Brno Czech Republic.

I live in Amsterdam now, so I may well check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BibKamp318
Belgium
Beerse [near Turnhout]
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
holgerd wrote:
Spurred on by this geeklist I thought I should let you know that I believe I saw a shrink-wrapped copy on the shelf at http://www.schaakengo.nl/ in Amsterdam a few weeks ago. Anyone in Europe looking for this game might want to call them or send them an email.

(As a courtesy, please report back here if this was a dud or if you bought the only remaining copy.)
You are correct - they ask 57.50 eur for it (which is more than I want to spend) so if you desperately want it, go for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A the moment that's £41. I'd buy it without a 2nd thought at that price (I'd spend that much on a PnP), but the train fare to Amsterdam plus the bus rides is a bit much Oh. and I haven't had a passport for years .....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

If anyone was able to pick it up for me, I'd happily pay them costs to ship it to the UK...

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's you Nr 2 in the queue then

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Ah, but I'm also happy for them to hold on to it until I can get to Amsterdam for me to collect it!

[Might be a while though...]

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Fjeld
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought a second hand copy from a seller for around $30/€24/£17. I think that games should not stay on shelves; they should be brought onto the table and played. The moment a game is decent and go OOP, the price skyrocket. That is a sad day for game design. At least my dealer was not into the collector scheme and provided me with a decent offer.

I've even sold a couple of rare objects myself at a second hand price instead of a "collector price". That's because I want games to be played and end up in hands of a true enthusiast. I'm happy that kind of karma came back around to me and enabled me to pick up this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.