Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has just been shipped so super-excited about this one

Couple of quick questions as I cannot wait lol blush

Do the Ambition Cards have different artwork or are they all the same?

And what are the general views on the Mastermind vs player option? Does it work well and is it as good as it sounds?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All the same artwork.

It makes the game very hard for the Heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I played my first round as the MM w/ my own lair. Not sure if I like that as much as recruiting from the same pool. Own lair means complete control over your deck but gives the other party complete control over theirs. I think I'm going to try it w/ stealing their heroes next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
thedaninblack wrote:
I played my first round as the MM w/ my own lair. Not sure if I like that as much as recruiting from the same pool. Own lair means complete control over your deck but gives the other party complete control over theirs. I think I'm going to try it w/ stealing their heroes next time.

I have yet to try but depending on how it goes i might let either side recruit from either pool (heroes convincing villains there is a greater threat)

Though now that I think about it, why not just have one hero pool and mix heroes and villains
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys

Sounds like there's plenty of options for gameplay and you can mix it up nicely but bit disappointed about all the ambition cards having the same artwork.

Ah well. Still excited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls