Vs System 2PCG: The Marvel Battles» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Emma Frost and Rocket Raccon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Stone
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
I have a question regarding the synergy between Rocket Raccoon and Emma Frost. Emma frost card reads "When she appears you may have a player discard their hand, then draw that many cards." Rockets lvl up requirement is "when yo have no cards in hand Rocket gains an Xp (he only needs one to lvl up.) So if I choose myself to discard my hand and redraw, would Rocket lvl up in the time between when I discarded my hand and when I started to draw a new one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Johnson
United States
Beatrice
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. All effects must fully resolve before another effect can take place. You must complete all of Emma's effect before you do anything else including Rocket's level up ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Neal
msg tools
From: http://upperdeckblog.com/2015/07/vs-system-2pcg-keyword-and-...

ROCKET
Will his Back Against the Wall power trigger if I have no cards for a moment in the middle of resolving an effect? For example, if I use Emma Frost’s Mind Games on myself?

No. You have to have no cards after the effect has finished resolving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stone
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.